Harika is a child whose Kurdish family was set refuge from Siirt to Manisa at the end of 1980’s. With his own words, he is a transsexual feeling female spirit in his own body since early childhood. He lives in Izmir since 2000 and makes a living by prostutition. Harika (literally translated as wonderful) poses with her self-confidence and courage for my multimedia project. It suggests the audience an unjudgemental stance for homophobia.
- Zinegoak International LGTB Film and Performing Arts Festival, Bilbao, Spain, 2018
- Zinentiendo LGTBIQ Film Festival, Zaragoza, Spain, 2018
- Queer Festival Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany, 2018
- Festival de Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay, 2018
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival, Glasgow, United Kingdom, 2018
- Queerbee LGBT Film Festival, London, United Kingdom, 2019
Ali is a young ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) patient, diagnosed by his doctors to have left three more years to live and can not use 98% of his body. Also, Ali has lost the ability to speak. This show testifies to Ali's dialogue with his daughter.
- EURO-IN 21st European and Independent Film Festival, Novi Sad, Serbia, 2017 - Uhvati Traveling screenings in Užice, Jagodina, Loznica, Belgrade, Pećince, Serbia, 2017. - Uhvati Film festival -Seize the film- films about disability, Novi Sad, Serbia, 2017 Award for "The Film With Most Profound Message"